Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Beach Daze





Floral Fringed Kimono - Zara
Strappy Black Jersey Dress - Topshop
Tan Western Sandals - Topshop

So I must start off this post with an apology for being so absent from my blog recently. There's been lots of life changes as of late, and it's taken me a little while to get back into the routine of blogging. I had an amazing fun filled couple of days in Essex last weekend. We decided to make the most of the beautiful weather and headed to the beach on Sunday afternoon. With capri suns and strawberries in tow, we made ourselves pretty comfortable in the idyllic, quiet, beach bay.

We took these photos just before we were about to leave and it all of a sudden got super windy, so ignore my windswept look haha. I chose to wear my trusty black jersey dress teamed with my amazing new kimono. I fell in love with it at first sight and cannot wait to wear it all summer long. And please welcome the debut of my staple summer shoes - I bought these with the remainder of my voucher that I won through Today I'm Wearing. I did actually spend all of my voucher before I went away to Copenhagen, but after not wearing a top and a pair trousers (and feeling like I never would) I decided to return them and wait for something I really loved. With the use of the voucher, these babies only cost me a mere £6! They are super comfy and give just the right amount of height - making them a great summer alternative to boots.

I hope you are all having a great week!
Love Pav xxx


4 comments:

  1. everything about this outfit is so amazing and well put together, but the kimono is my absolute favorite! i would wear that in a heartbeat. I'm going to follow you immediately. Loving what I see on your blog.
    xx Debbie @ shapes-and-sizes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Debbie! That's so sweet - following you now too :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. That kimono is gorgeous! I want one for myself haha, your photo's are amazing- loving the blog and am now following you :)

    Kathleen xxx

    madeinthe1990s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweet! You should definitely get one - it's the perfect throw over for sunny days :) I've just checked out your blog and am now following you on bloglovin xoxo

      Delete