Sunday, 16 June 2013

Inspire Me: Tie Dye For






All images found on pinterest

With festival season well and truly upon us, it's time to dig out that old white-turned-grey tee and give it a makeover. I've been working on a little project as of late, involving a bit of the good ol' tie dye. Now I won't forgo into details, as it's still in progress and my part is over and done with. Although it did get me thinking of ways to wear tie dye. I did a bit of pinterest searching (as always) and came across the above images for a bit of inspiration. I've also decided to do my own bit of dying which I have just set up. If it goes well, then I might just show you next week ha ha.

You may have noticed my new URL and a bit of a spruced up blog. I decided to change my blog name to something a bit more descriptive and easier to remember. When I started my blog, I just went with my full first name as 1. I knew no one would have it, 2. I thought it would be a bit different and 3. I thought I could change it at a later stage. After blogging for about 5 months, I thought now was the later stage ha ha. I think 'Thread of Style' is more descriptive of me, with my love for stitching and my love for styling. With that in mind, I am hoping to include a lot more of my sewing projects on here, while still keeping the outfit posts ongoing. One thing I didn't realise when I changed my URL last night, is that I would loose my bloglovin' followers. If you were following me before, or fancy following me now then click here to do so.

I hope you are all having a lovely lazy Sunday.
Love Pav
xxx

4 comments:

  1. oo gorgeous prints!
    I adore the maxi skirt <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion, Beauty & Celebrity
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's gorgeous isn't it.

      Thanks for stopping by :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. love it so much! I've never worn something like that before. But i guess ur post makes me change my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad - it's always great to try something new! xoxo

      Delete