Friday, 14 June 2013

Dark Blooms



Floral Shirt Dress - Topshop
Black Waffle Knit - Topshop
Black Cut Out Boots - Miss Selfridge
Gold Heart Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Black Croc Bag - Charity Shop
Gold Rings - Etsy

Apologies for the lack of blogging this week. After a couple of weeks of having pre-photographed outfits, getting back into the swing of blogging was a bit of a struggle. I really didn't want to go back to photographing against my grey bedroom wall, so I decided to rope my Mom into the situation. Now, she is literally the worst photographer in the world, so in order to help her out (and myself) I thought she could practise her photography skills and gain a few tips from me, whilst taking my outfit posts ha ha. Let me know what you think of the photos, I think she didn't pretty well for her first go.

My wardrobe is literally all over the place at the moment - a big sort out is definitely needed. Both my jumper and dress are super old. Sometimes when I don't wear something for so long, I forget it was even in my wardrobe and it kind of becomes new again. Clearly bypassing the obvious wear on my jumper. With the weather so up and down it didn't seem quite right to not add a vast amount of black to the mix. Maybe one day I'll be able to rock a bit of colour.

I hope you've had a great week - TGIF!
Love Pav xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! the jumper goes so well with your dress!
    xx Ayesha
    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete