Friday, 3 May 2013

Sweet Macaroon


Black Cami - Topshop
Pink Skater Skirt - The Moving Rail
Oatmeal Knit Cardigan - H&M
Black Leather Boots - Topshop
Gold and Pink Jewel Necklace - Forever 21

Please excuse my moody expression in the first photo. Usually my face is masked by my lion's mane, but today my hair was a little more wild than usual so I tied it up. My mom said I looked like those chinese ladies that wear chopsticks in their low bunned hair with silk kimono ensembles. I don't know if it was meant as a compliment but I took it as one. 

I am so happy that the weather has lifted and it actually feels like we may just have a summer this year. The sunshine is making me bid a not-so-sad farewell to those stupid tights, and get my pins out for a bit of much needed vitamin D. I decided to leave my black cami untucked from my skirt to make it a little less uniform. I would buy this cami in every colour if it wouldn't been seen as completely excessive. For only £18, it makes an amazing alternative to basic jersey, and is just such a lovely fabric and fit. My favourite cardigan makes yet another appearance, as I've said before it goes with everything and is super comfy - it's pretty much like wearing a dressing gown, without the weird stares you'd probably get.

So I mentioned in my last post that I was going to stay off the spending for a bit, in a bid to save up for an adventure. Buuuuuuuut I won £100 worth of Topshop vouchers for being Today I'm Wearing's style star of the week! So I just HAVE to spend and add some new pieces to my wardrobe. If you haven't heard of Today I'm Wearing, or better known as TIW - it is a social media website where people can share their outfits. They also have an app which I use more often as it is easy on the go. And yeah, I won this week, which I am super happy about. If you would like to read my Style Q&A with them, you can check it out on their blog HERE.

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday.
Love Pav xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and your blog, you are very beautiful!
    Follow me and i will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :)

      I'll definitely check out your blog xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! You are very luck ,100 pounds in topshop who wouldn't like it!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet :) haha I know! I just have to narrow down what to spend it on xx

      Delete
  3. Hello dear! We're absolutely loving having found your blog today and love your style as well. We'd like to contact you about a contest we've got going for fashion bloggers soon and would love for you to join.

    If this is something that interests you, please provide an email and we'll contact you shortly. Best to you! x http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)

      Thanks for your message. You can contact me on paven_rayat@hotmail.co.uk

      Look forward to hearing from you xx

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit and those fun shoes! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      I checked out your blog, it's lovely :)
      xx

      Delete