Friday, 17 May 2013

Peace & Pastels


 High Waisted Joni Jeans - Topshop
Pink Cami Top - Topshop
Cream Knit Cardigan - Topshop
Nude Snake Skin Flats - Office
Layered Necklaces - Topshop & Estella Bartlett

What happened to trying something new, I hear you cry. Well, you know, if pastels are calling your name in the morning, you just have to go with it. This was my super comfy, simple outfit today for errand running and similar activities. I am still in love with my Joni jeans and with cami tops. I got this pink one as 1 of out 4 items with my £100 Toppers voucher I won. I know I said in my last post that you would be surprised with what I had bought, and you are now thinking that a plain pastel cami is hardly surprising. Well, just wait until you see my other purchases. 

I am SO excited for my trip to Copenhagen next week! I am looking forward to forcing my boyfriend to take some super swanky outfit photos on the streets of Denmark - whether he likes it or not haha!

I added google friend connect on here the other day, and to be honest I have literally no idea how it works. But if you use it, then go ahead and give me a cheeky follow. I much more of a bloglovin' girl, if you are too you can follow me here.

TGIF :)
Love Pav xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey,
    I came to your blog over lookbook :)
    I love the joni jeans, I also want to order them online!
    But I'm not sure which length i should choose..
    How tall are you and which leg length you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julietta,

      Thank you for your message. I am 5'5" and have a 30 leg length :)

      Hope that helps xx

      Delete