Sunday, 12 May 2013

Inspire Me: Sheer Shadows









All photos coursety of pinterest

I've decided to add a new feature to my blog. As of late, I've been feeling totally uninspired by my wardrobe and surroundings, which you may have noticed from my lack of blogging. So I've decided to do something about this, and introduce to you 'Inspire Me' - a weekly feature which I am adding to pavendeep to let you know what is pushing my buttons each week. I am a self-confessed pinterest and tumblr addict, and thought it would be exciting to share with you what I'm loving. 

This week I am totally crushing on white and off-white sheer fabrics. There is a lot of sheerness floating around on the high street and online, and there is some really beautiful pieces. I think the key to this trend is to master the juxtaposition between sheer and non-sheer. Layering is vital, and classy undergarments make up as much of the outfit as the sheer overlays. I'm heading to Copenhagen at the end of the month, and will definitely be looking out for a couple of wardrobe staples that fit into this category.  

 I hope you like this new feature, and I hope you are having a great weekend.

Love Pav xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment