Friday, 17 May 2013

Inspire Me: Flower Power






 All photos found on pinterest & tumblr

Welcome to the second dose of Inspire Me. Prints are well and truly becoming my number one crush. If I was 13 I would be scribbling them all over my notepad surrounded by an array of unusually-shaped hearts, but I'm not - so I'll settle for a bit of inspo to show my love haha. Those of you that may follow me on instagram (@pavenrayat) will notice that my feed is full of food, fashion and flowers. So combining the latter two is just delightful. There are so many beautiful blossom trees in bloom, and what better way to welcome the summer sun than by adding a bit of floral fondness to your outfits.

I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
Love Pav xxx

2 comments:

  1. awww I'm totally in love with flower printed clothes!!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    p.s. win one piece of jewelry of your choice from StyleGodis.com >>> http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2013/05/stylegodis-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete