Friday, 31 May 2013

Copenhagen: Subtle Shades




Nude Shirt Dress - Topshop
Black Leandra Heels - Topshop
Black Croc Bag - Charity Shop
Lipstick - MAC Dark Side

After exploring Copenhagen and visiting the zoo on Friday, we had organised to meet up with some friends in the evening. My friend from university lives in Copenhagen, and another one of my friend's from uni happened to be over there at the same time as us, so we all met for cocktails in a bar called Boutique Lize. It was so nice to catch up with the girls, and it happened to be happy hour from 8-10 pm so we definitely made the most of that. We then moved onto a pub down the road and played the hardest drinking game I've ever played. It involved dice and some sort of guessing game, we were too busy trying to figure out how to play, that we didn't even drink when we guessed wrong haha. We bought some crazy Danish shots, one that tasted like vix and another that tasted like mouth wash. They were so strong that my boyfriend experienced his first hangover the next day, which was very amusing for me as I felt fine.

You may remember this dress from my Powder Blue post. I decided to keep it pretty simple as I was stressing about what to wear. I didn't know what the bar would be like, so I thought a midi shirt dress would fit all possible locations. This dress is perfect for those times when outfits cause stress, as it's all set for you and all I needed to do was add some heels and a statement lip. No necklace was needed, as the gold top button adds that little bit of sparkle to your neckline.

It's officially the weekend, and the sun is shining! YAY!
I'm off out tonight for cocktails - it's becoming a Friday tradition haha.
Have a great evening.
Love Pav
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Hi, great post :) This dress looks gorgeous on you

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Checked out your blog and am now following you on GFC :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow you're stunning! That dress is so lovely on you! This colour looks amazing on you! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you thats so sweet xoxo

      Delete
  3. That dress is gorgeous, suits you perfectly xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is perfect and you blog is actually amazing! Would love for you to check out my blog xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Checked out your blog and now following you on GFC xoxo

      Delete