Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Powder Blue




Midi Shirt Dress - Topshop
Blue Cropped Jumper - H&M
Pale Nude Flat Shoes - Office

The sun is finally here!! 
I had a busy morning preparing orders to send out, but was pretty free this afternoon, so me and my lovely mother headed to our local park for a walk and an ice cream. It was just delightful ha ha. 

I'm really enjoying the mesh/sheer pieces that are around at the moment. I was creating a mental wishlist whilst scouring the internet (as you do) and I found this gorgeous shirt dress in the Topshop sale. I had been admiring it for a little while, but the sale price just gave me the added push to get it. I headed to my nearest Topshop to see if they had any left, and low and behold I found a size 8 hiding underneath a mountain of clothes, waiting for me - it was clearly meant to be. 

Cropped jumpers are another crush of mine right now, easily transforming dresses and creating a whole new outfit to add to your very own catalogue of clothes. I have A LOT of cream knitwear, so when faced with the option of getting this jumper in cream or powder blue, I very nearly went for my safe colour. But then I imagined my mom/boyfriend/friends saying 'haven't you already got that?' (as they do every time we go shopping) so went for the blue instead. It has a gorgeous zip detailing on the back, which I cannot wait to wear half unzipped with a pair of high-waisted shorts when the weather presents itself for more than one day.

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine and taking full advantage of it.

Love Pav xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment