Monday, 29 April 2013

Midnight Hues




Black Studded Crop Top - Missguided
Black Sleeveless Shirt Dress - H&M
Black Heeled Boots - Topshop

The layered dress combo is fast becoming a favourite in my wardrobe. After actually writing down on here what I've bought and how often, I've decided to take out a spending ban on clothes for a little while. Especially as me and my boyfriend are trying to save for and up and coming adventure we are planning. I went a bit black mad when putting this outfit together, the crop top was a buy from my recent(ish) Missguided haul that I keep banging on about. I really wanted it in white, but they had sold out. I've been layering it with all sorts but this is definitely my favourite. The dress is super old from H&M but I still love it, especially as the waist line sits perfectly above the hem of the crop, hiding it completely and fooling everyone into believing that it is actually a skirt.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was spent watching Iron Man 1 and 3, chilling in the garden and being anxious on a rowing boat.

Love Pav xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE that top.. its really cool and edgy with the silver studded bits :) xxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :)

      Your blog is beautiful
      Xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit it's gorgeous and you're so pretty. Such a cute blog.

    Following you, because I love all your outfits!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete