Sunday, 21 April 2013

Lacey Love



Black Dungarees - Missguided
Pink Lace Crop Top - Missguided
Black Heels - Topshop
Floral Clutch - Dorothy Perkins

I wore this last night for dinner and drinks in Birmingham for my best friend's birthday. We went to an amazing new restaurant/cocktail bar called Fleet Street Kitchen. If your in Birmingham then I definitely recommend it. 

I mentioned in my last post that I went on a bit of a Missguided haul, and this outfit was also from that purchase. I'm so so impressed with everything I got, bang on trend and lovely quality. Yesterday my Mom got some Dorothy Perkins vouchers through the post from some card she has signed up to. She kindly gave them to me so I went and got this AMAZING bag for a bargain £5. All the girls were commenting on it last night, so I figured I chose good ha ha. As I've mentioned before I tend to stay away from prints, but wanted to get a few more pieces in my wardrooooobe. So I thought this clutch would go with most of my outfits for nights outs, without clashing. It's really beautiful fabric and has so many colours in that would pick out bits and pieces from all colour palettes. It picked out the pink in my lace crop perfectly. My shoes are also new (uh oh too much buying recently) I went to London on Tuesday with my Mom and of course we headed to Oxford Street for the amazing Topshop. I fell in love with these and thought they were quite reasonably priced for Topshop heels. They are also super comfy as the strap really holds your feet in place.

That's all for now. I hope you've had/having a good weekend.

Love Pav xxx

PS. Please follow me on bloglovin' if you want to keep up to date with all my new posts :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment