Thursday, 4 April 2013

Floral Denim




Floral Cami Top - Kate Moss for Topshop
High-Waisted Light Wash Joni Jeans - Topshop
Tan Chunky Heels - Topshop
Bracelets - Stella & Dot and Reiss
Necklace - Estella Bartlett

So I bought these jeans from Topshop a couple of weeks ago after reading multiple bad reviews online. Apparently the stitching starts to come away at the side seams leaving white fabric/threads visible from the outside. I don't know if it's because I have gone for a light wash or just that I choose a lucky pair, but this hasn't happened to mine yet (touchwood) Aside from all this I absolutely love them, I don't think there has been a comfier pair of high-waisted jeans ever made. They are super stretchy and kind of like a nicer version of jegging material. I cannot wait for the summer when I can start wearing outfits like this without switching my heels for thick socks and boots and having to layer up with every warm item in my wardrobe. 

Whereeeeee are you summer? I miss you terribly.

Love Pav xxx

P.S. Me and my friend Ruan have started a joint tumblr account. We would love you forever if you checked it out and gave us a cheeky follow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment