Sunday, 14 April 2013

Coachella Chic




Black Sheer Cape - Missguided
Printed Crop Top - Asos
High-Waisted Shorts - New Look

I put this outfit together in the wishful/dreamlike thinking that I would be going to Coachella and as I took the photos it began raining cats and dogs - daydream over. Once again I switched my shorts for jeans and added a couple of layers to make it plausible for the weather we're receiving at the moment. I bought this sheer cape after a little haul from Missguided last week, the quality is so nice especially as it was only £13.99. Can't wait until it starts getting a bit warmer so I can style it to it's full potential. I bought this crop during my splurge on Asos that I mentioned in my last post. I tend to stay away from prints unless they are pretty florals or cute patterns, but since blogging I've noticed it might do my wardrobe some good for a few safari inspired printed pieces. Please excuse my bare feet, I have no summer shoes.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Me and my boyfriend went to the beach today and had a great time taking hilarious photos, so be prepared for a silly photo post coming soon haha.

Love Pav xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment