Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Neon Dreams

Black Chiffon Camisole - Topshop
Neon Skater Skirt - Handmade by Meeee
Jeffery Campbell Litas - Oxygen Boutique
Gold Wrist Cuffs - Ebay

One of my friends came to me with a request a couple of weeks ago. She had seen an AH-MAZING image online of a super stylish girl, wearing a bright neon skater skirt, with a cutesy, lace, high neck top. As she is hosting a party this weekend, she thought this would be an incredible outfit for the event. We both searched the internet high and low for this elusive neon skirt. I eventually found the exact match on the Nasty Gal website, but to my friend's dismay it was sold out. So I offered to make it for her - at least she knew that nobody else would turn up in the same outfit. I dusted off my pattern maker and sewing machine and got to it. It's turned out really well, and SO similar to the original image, so smiles all around. I took these images quite quickly, and made them into my first ever GIF, which I love haha.

Hope you're having a happy week.
Love Pav xxx

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is amazing! Your made that? Crazy!

    Be great if you could check out my latests posts on my: Boohoo Global Styler entry & BeeJewels curb chain necklace review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete