Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Bunny





Black Button Up Shirt Dress - H&M
Oatmeal Knitted Cardi - H&M
Black Leather Boots - Miss Selfridge
Gold Bar Necklace - Forever 21
Rings - Etsy & River Island


So I spotted these cute bunny ears with a Lindor bunny egg and I promised I would wear them all day today if my boyfriend bought them for me haha. We went out today to test a new lens he got for his birthday last weekend, we only actually took a couple photos as he was running with his camera and nearly dropped it! One tiny scratch on that lens and it would have been £300+ down the drain. Luckily he managed to do some sort of crazy gambol roll and took most of the fall on his knee. We decided to call it a day after that, so these are the best photos of the bunch. They're just abit of fun, so hope you have a giggle looking at them.

I went for a super cosy outfit as we were just chilling today and then having a family dinner this evening. I literally love this dress, it's such an easy throw on item but instantly looks smart and classy because of the button up shirt top. Teamed with the comfiest cardi ever which goes with pretty much everything. It may not be the most inspiring outfit ever, but it works for me on a lazy Sunday. I'm planning on doing more outfit posts a lot more frequently. I hope you're enjoying my blog so far :)

Happy Easter everyone!

Love Pav xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment