Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Buvy Bracelets






As I mentioned in my last post that I would be adding a few new gems to my Etsy shop, I thought I'd show them off to you. All of the bracelets I make are super dainty, and I like to stick to the same materials, so work with delicate beads, pretty cottons and cute charms. They are absolutely perfect for gifts, as all bracelets come gift wrapped with gorgeous cream card packaging and the option of a personalised message for your loved ones. Everything is handmade by myself, as well as packaged and posted by me. Single bracelets range from £4 to £6 and come in an option of 5 pretty colours. I came up with the name Buvy, as my name Pavendeep is supposed to be pronounced Buv-un-deep and my Mom and Sister call me Buvy for short. I thought it was personal enough to be the name of my brand without being too obvious and ordinary. I hope you enjoy this post, be great to hear what you think. I'm working on some outfit posts to get up for the weekend.

Have a great Wednesday

Love Pav xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment