Saturday, 16 February 2013

Weekend Nails: Glitter Tips



Happy Saturday to you allllll!

Today I thought I would do a little tutorial of my weekend nails. I'm going out tonight and still haven't decided what to wear! So thought I'd go with these classy nails as they will go perfectly with all my outfit choices. I've gone for Barry M's 'Nude' polish for my base colour, but you can choose any colour you like - I've done this design before with black, burgundy, mint etccc. I thought I'd go for a safe nude tonight though. So I'll give you a quick step by step incase my photos don't show what exactly is it that I'm doing haha.

1) Start with nail varnish free, clipped and filed fresh nailsss - and give them a base coat. I use Barry M's 'Basecoat Topcoat & Nail Hardener All In One'.

2) Once your base coat is dry, paint your nails with the nail varnish colour of your choice. I used Barry M's 'Nude'.

3) Once your colour is dry, take your cut off sponge and coat it up with your glitter polish. I used Barry M's 'Gold Glitter'

4) Sponge your glitter onto the tips only, making sure to be lighter on your application as you work down the nail.

5) Take the glitter nail varnish and go over the very tips of your nails to make it look really glittery right at the top.

6) Once dry cover with a top coat to make it last a lifetimeeeee.

Have a great weekend everyone. Let me know if you try this out and tweet me your pics :)

Love Pav xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment