Thursday, 28 February 2013

The Art Of Packing

I'm usually in Essex to visit my boyfriend, at least every other weekend, and I've had to get the art of packing down to a tee. Some weekends we just chill out with a box set and sweets or we will go out shopping, or to the cinema and other times we will go for dinner, drinks or on a night out. I've grown to learn the word 'planning' is pretty much blasphemy in the boy-dictionary, and therefore my outfit choices for the weekend have to be planned for all occasions. I try to keep my packing to a minimum of one bag, as much as I wish I could, I know I probably shouldn't take my whole wardrobe just for a couple of days. I find the best thing to do is plan day to night outfits mixed in with comfy lounging clothes and more dressy items to mix and match if the situation presents itself. Take a look below for this weekends planned outfits - talk about organised ;) xxx


DAY: 
Grey Long Sleeved Swing Dress - Asos
Oatmeal Knitted Jumper - Zara
Black Leather Studded Jacket - Zara
Nude Gold Bar Flat Shoes - Carvela
Grey Ombre Knitted Snood - Handknitted

NIGHT:
Grey Long Sleeved Swing Dress - Asos
White Faux Leather Gillet - H&M
Jeffery Campbell Litas - Oxygen Boutique
Gold Wrist Cuffs - Ebay


DAY:
Vintage Floral Pleated Skirt - Cow
Burgundy T-Shirt - Topshop
Oatmeal Wool Coat - Topshop
Fur Stole - H&M
Nude Gold Bar Flat Shoes - Carvela

NIGHT:
Vintage Floral Pleated Skirt - Cow
Black Lace Bustier - Nasty Gal
Black Leather & Gold Box Chain Belt - Topshop
Jeffery Campbell Litas - Oxygen Boutique



DAY:
Leather Look Leggings - Topshop
Neutral Sheer Shirt - Topshop
Grey Jumper - Topshop
Nude Gold Bar Flat Shoes - Carvela

NIGHT:
Leather Look Leggings - Topshop
Aztec Print Sheer Shirt - Pull & Bear
Jeffery Campbell Litas - Oxygen Boutique

Love Pav xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love these outfits they're beautiful!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ensembles!

    I wrote a poem about you.

    Paven my love, Oh Paven you babes.
    Are you my best friend? Possibly....perhaps Maybes.
    You gave me a code name, to go with my food.
    Superior Enchilada i was called, hard life in my hood.
    I'm on my bedroom floor, surrounded by pencils.
    Pencils you ask? Why not say that to thy pencils?
    I'm trying to work...but alas i cannot do it.
    Vitamin B pills i have taken, i feel like a tit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahaha! You're the best <3 xxxxx

      Delete