Tuesday, 26 February 2013

ONE DRESS - THREE OUTFITS


When I'm working from home I pretty much live in cute jersey dresses, and this black, strappy number is definitely one of my favourites. I love it because it's soooo comfy and really versatile. I thought I'd show you a few ways I wear it, and make it look different every time. Unfortunately this particular one isn't in stock anymore, but Topshop do a similar version without the waist seam and also a midi version (which I've got aswell haha) So have a sneak peek as to how I style it and let me know what you think :)



 Black Strappy Jersey Dress - Topshop
Cream Sheer Shirt - H&M
Berry Gem & Gold Chain Necklace - Forever 21
Black Boots - Miss Selfridge



 Black Strappy Jersey Dress (Worn as a Skirt) - Topshop
Black & Metallic Knit Jumper - H&M
Faux White Leather Gillet - H&M
Black Boots - Miss Selfridge



Black Strappy Jersey Dress (Worn as a Top) - Topshop
Burnt Orange Midi Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Black Leather Studded Jacket - Zara
Gold Box Chain Belt - Topshop
Oatmeal Knitted Scarf - Handknitted

I hope you're all having a great Monday
Love Pav xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment