Wednesday, 20 February 2013

FROCK ON VINTAGE

So I thought I would fill you in on a little project I have been working on for the past month or so. A dear friend of mine (Pam Cheema) has her own AMAZING vintage clothing company called Frock On Vintage. She stocks as a concession at Topshop in Birmingham and she also has her own studio in the Custard Factory in Digbeth. If your not lucky enough to live in or near Birmingham, Frock On Vintage also have their own website (this is where I come in) Pam asked me to help out with the re-launch of the site, and of course I agreed to be a part of this incredible venture. For the past couple of weeks, I've been writing descriptions, coming up with snappy titles and uploading an abundance of super stylish vintage gems. And now this is where you come in - the site is officially LIVE! Go snap up those killer one-off pieces before some other stylish fashionista gets there before you.




Honey Love - £28
Barbour Shop - £80
Moschin-Ooh - £65
Eye Candy - £32

All images courtesy of Frock On Vintage.



No comments:

Post a Comment