Monday, 11 February 2013

Berry Biscuit









Oatmeal Wool Coat - £30 - Topshop
Burgundy Lace Dress - £35 - Topshop
Oatmeal Knitted Scarf - Hand Knitted by my Mom
Gold Box Chain & Leather Belt - £12 - Topshop
Gold Spike Bracelet - £45 - Stella & Dot
Gold Bead & Chain Bracelet - £15 - Stella & Dot
Gold Bead & Mint Thread Bracelet - Buvy
Gold Open Heart Ring - £23 - Etsy
Black Leather Boots - £65 - Miss Selfridge

I bought this gorgeous oatmeal/biscuit coloured coat just last week. While moseying around my fave shop - I spotted this little number sitting lonely on a rail, crying 'buy me, buy meeee' and at a steal price of £30, I just couldn't resist. I did wonder if it might be a little late in the day to be buying a winter coat. Seeing as next month is pretty much classed as Spring, but as it snowed today I figured with the tempera-mental-ness of British weather, it's never too late for a stylish wardrobe staple.

My boots are also relatively new, it was between these lovely leather ones or a gorgeous pair of fringed suede ones - which I think I might also get at some point in the foreseeable future. I find it so hard to buy shoes, I'm trying to make a valid effort to not be so picky. I've got some amazing Kurt Geiger nudey-pink flats on there way to me, I bought them with the £20 gift voucher with this months ELLE. They are suuuuper stylish and getting them for £29 instead of £49 definitely helped.

Anywayyyyys hope you enjoyed my first blog post :)

Love Pav xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment